A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Directories for #2

I spent most of the latter part of the night submitting #2 to various directories, it's tedious work. I was able to submit to 10 manually and a few through SelfPromotion.com. Using my spreadsheet, I can keep track of where I've submitted to and when. Pretty handy when you come across a good directory and want to remember it for your other sites.

I ordered my PHP book from Amazon. As hard as I tried, there's something about trying to learn from text on a computer. I just can't do it, it kills me. So the book should be here Friday or Monday.

Need to start doing research for #3. I'll do some tonight and possibly write an article tomorrow.

I was able to start my keyword list for #2 today. I also found a tool that cuts down on the time it takes to do the punctuations in Adwords. It'll shave hours off for anyone who does ppc.

That's all for now.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker