A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, August 08, 2005

Terrible Weekend

I honestly can't think of a single good thing that happened this weekend. I didn't feel like posting this weekend, and I still don't but I will anyway.

Wrote an article for the home theater site about home theater amplifiers today. I will be trying to redo my Value Exchange entry for #2. I did it almost 2 weeks ago and still have heard nothing from them.

Hired my author yesterday. She said that the 10 articles would be about 300+ words in length and they would be ready in about 10 days. They are all for #3.

Reordered my PHP book, should be here Friday.

Added some more articles to #2 and #3. Solidified the structure for #3.

I know there are other things that I did but I just can't think of what they are. Mark asked me this weekend if I ever get fed up with doing this affiliate stuff. Hell yes. It happens a lot. It is the reason most people don't make it in affiliate marketing. They let the times that they get fed up stop them. Don't let that happen to you and I will not let it happen to me either. Deal?




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

3 Comments:

  • Yeah deal your on :)

    By Blogger Mark, at 2:48 AM  

  • I'll make that deal too :P

    It is really hard to stay focused on the task, when the $$ isn't rolling in yet, and situations and circumstances get in the way.

    I agree with tmtb - thanks for posting and giving us inspiration to keep going :)

    By Blogger The Empress, at 10:24 AM  

  • Yeah it is hard when you can't see the fruits of your labor. I have to keep telling myself that success is around the next corner, over then next horizon.

    As far as the going rate for articles, I'm paying $5 each but I think this will be the last time I pay that much. I think I can swing $3.50-4 next time. To offset the lower price for the author, I may go for volume. That way while the total will be more, I will be getting each article for less.

    I'm glad all of you have the determination to succeed and the guts to say so. While it is a small gesture, it does make a difference. Some part of you will feel accountable to sticking to your word. That's part of the reason I have this blog. It's MY accountablity. My way of not letting myself off the hook.

    I thank you all for reading and keeping up with my adventures. For those of you who haven't made "the deal", the invitation is always out there. Don't be afraid to join in.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker