A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, August 04, 2005

2 for 2 for 3

This is the second day in a row that I have pulled 2 articles off for #3. Feels pretty good. I'm waiting to do the category pages until I have written the articles this time around. This will let me write a better overview and get better results from visitors. That was about all I did for the sites today but I'm happy with my two articles.

Now for the real stuff. Tomorrow it happens. I have opened my account at Rentacoder and tomorrow I make my first project available for bids. Scary stuff. Terrifying stuff, actually. It must be done. I just can't do all of this on my own with the speed and volume that I would like across 3 websites. I need help. Despite the fact that it isn't my money being spent but The Business's money, I am still more than a little apprehensive about the whole thing. First time jitters. It's just like anything else, have to get over it and get the job done. Tomorrow it happens. Stay tuned...things are about to get interesting.

[Update 10:27 PM: F-it! Did it tonight. My project is out there waiting to be approved and posted on their site.]




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

3 Comments:

  • You go boy!!!!!!

    Tara :)

    By Blogger Tara, at 10:35 PM  

  • That's what life's about taking risks you'll be ok just use that steamroller attitude you have.

    By Blogger Mark, at 11:20 PM  

  • Good luck with your site! :) Keep us posted on how it goes.

    By Blogger The Empress, at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker