A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Lil' Inspiration

I was planning on today being another light weight day of link exchanging for the home theater site and #2 but I was over at Nikki's blog and I read her entry about writing 10 million articles in a day. I decided that if Nikki could write 10 million (only a slight exaggeration) then I could do one. So I did. Wrote a new article for #2. Its not a long one but I've been keeping my articles short for the new sites. The home theater site is geared toward people like me who want to know every single detail about a subject and love reading a long article. #2 and 3 are geared toward everyone else who just want their info quick and easy. It will be interesting to see if that has any effect on their success.

The last three days have been great for Adsense. In fact, I just got back from my shower and my earnings had doubled in the time that I was getting springtime fresh. Still haven't hit the 4 buck mark in a day this month but I am several dollars ahead of where I was last month at this time.

I am anxiously awaiting the articles from my author. Those 10 articles will put #3 at the 15 article mark with all sections having at least 2 article. That means it'll be ready to go live!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker