A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Headaches and Titles Don't Mix

I spent today trying to get more links for the home theater site. As many home theater sites as there are out there, most are merchants without links pages. It is a hunt to find sites that actually do link exchanges. Even when I find them, if they have a link to their email rather than a form for exchanging links I have little hope of accomplishing anything. There is a group of sites that I got kicked out of months ago for not following the directions that I resubmitted to today. Hopefully they have forgotten me and put my link back up=)

#2 made it's first bit of revenue today, just under 50 cents from Adsense. Just need to get more traffic. There is a thing going on right now with sites in it's niche where they host each other's articles. I don't know exactly how it works but it looks like a great traffic generator and a way to start making contacts with people in this area. Good stuff.

My author finished the first 2 articles for #3 that I hired her for. With the exception of 2 changes, they looked pretty good. She approached each from angles that I would never have thought about. This hiring authors thing is great. I need these sites to start making more money so that I can hire more authors. Like I said, every dollar, quarter, nickel, dime and penny will be reinvested into The Business for at least one year. This will buy a lot of content and Adwords traffic. Brings a smile to my face.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker