A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Damned Tired

I was able to upload all of the articles today. That was a beast. I still need to do the text for the category pages and home page. The site map is up to date though and all of the pages have at least been created. They may not have words, but they are all up. I will write the category pages and home page tomorrow. I will also go through the articles again to make sure there are no mistakes and change the wording here and there. There are also places that I want to create hyperlinks to interlink the pages. I'm hella tired.

I need less than a 20 dollar bill now in order to get a check for Adsense. Feels pretty good but it sheds light on something that I really haven't put much focus on lately. Traffic. Sure, all the things I do like link exchanges, SEO, and article submissions are round about ways of achieving traffic but this is starting to bother me. I will probably write this next statement off as just being the result of impatience and weariness before I go to sleep but I will say it anyway. The site is 3 or 4 months old (HTAR) and I am still getting the same amount of traffic as I did in it's first weeks of life. The sources of the traffic have changed but the amount has not. I have yet to break 40 visitors in a day if I remember correctly. Like I said, I could just be being impatient but it seems like I would be able to at least average 30-35 by now and not still be stuck at 25. What do you think?




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

3 Comments:

  • Im not going to launch into a great philosophical crusade here but, don't worry and carry on don't worry too much about your own expectations and go with the flow your getting traffic ok so some is better than none :0)

    By Blogger Mark, at 2:29 AM  

  • Ya it's just a numbers game, the more links you have out there, the better the chances of someone finding you. So keep getting more links and getting your site out there.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:37 AM  

  • Yeah, all of you are right. I'm just impatient. But I do want to find other sources of traffic beyond PPC and search engines. What is CMS?

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker