A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, August 15, 2005

She's an Overachiever

My writer contacted me and let me know that she's finished with the 10 articles, two days ahead of my estimate and six days ahead of the deadline. While at work, I decided that I will go for another 30 articles for #3. I had said that I would not pay $5/article again in one of the comments the other day but I have to take that back. She did well and it wouldn't be right of me to pay her less. This particular author will be the one I go to for #3. I already talked to her about the bigger project, we will see if she accepts. That will put #3 at 46 articles in its first 2-3 weeks of life. That is almost as many as HTAR. Good stuff. I will use other authors for HTAR and #2 and pay them less since this is content that I can do well myself.

I was able to write another article for #3 myself but it really isn't as good as my writer's. I need to work on the home page, category pages, and resource page before the site is ready to go live.

I have my PHP book. It was really dirty and the cover was cut when I got it so I will be sending it back to Amazon and getting a new one. PHP is far more difficult than HTML. I remember why I hate programming so much. I'm not sure when I will get the PHP page for #2 up but I will need to do so soon. That page will be the main money maker for #2, possibly even The Business.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker