A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Where's Yahoo?

It's been weeks since I was ranked in Yahoo. Right now, all of my SE traffic comes from MSN and Adwords. I don't know what happened in the last Yahoo update but it completely blew the home theater site out of the water. If I could only get back in there, my site would probably average between 50 and 60 visitors a day. Sigh, alas.

My author will be finished with the articles by Wednesday by my estimation. That will mean #3 will be live shortly thereafter. I will spend a month or two just adding content to my three sites before preparing for my final 2 for the year. If things continue with HTAR (home theater site) and start to pick up with #2, I will be getting an Adsense check every month. This will probably start to take place by October. Once The Business is making $200/month, I will stop making the $150/month contribution from my pay check. It will officially be standing on it's own two feet.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker