A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, August 22, 2005

Another Short Update

Nothing really new since yesterday and my rant. I put in more link exchange requests for #3. It's been awhile but I am headed back to Link Metro to find potential sites. In the very least, all of them have link pages that I can siphon more potential link partners from. I need to do the same for HTAR and #2, they've been on the back burner long enough. I'm thinking that I will outsource some articles for those two, too. Be warned, once you start outsourcing it will be very difficult to go back to doing that same work yourself.

Adsense has been doing well for me this month. HTAR is pulling the other two along right now but every so often, #2 will contribute a little something to the cause. I am single digit dollar amount from the $100 threshold. With my daily average like it is now, I could even hit it by Saturday. Don't worry, you will know when it happens=) I may have to get a big spotlight and paint "$" on it like the Bat Signal, but you'll know.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker