A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

More Accomplished

The home page and category pages are complete for #3. I didn't go through each page to check on interlinking possiblities. What is CMS, Nikki? Is it something you use?

#3 needs the resources page, add url page, RSS, and Adsense before it will be ready for traffic. Adsense shouldn't be a problem since I have already installed the SSI for it in most of the pages. I just have to go back to the early ones and make sure it's in there.

That's essentially all for tonight. Sorry to disappoint. I am going to start looking into starting a newsletter on one of the sites. People swear by it so maybe there's something to it. I am also going to diversify my Adwords account soon for more home theater related terms. This will bring in more traffic, hopefully. I added close to 300 words for cables and it had no effect because the terms were WAY too targeted. Other than that, it's the same old thing.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • You know, I wish I had one of those too. I do mine manually as well. I'd like to find something that would take care of the RSS for me but I have no idea where to look. If you find anything, let me know and I will do the same.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 7:52 AM  

  • A CMS is a Content Management System - such as Wordpress, Blogger, PostNuke, Mambo - programs like that. Many people decide to use a blog software because it's easier and faster to learn to get the sites out there :)

    By Blogger The Empress, at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker