A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Lazy Bug

I caught it. I'm having trouble staying focused and getting work done. Part of the problem is that I am working longer hours this week so that I can have Tuesday off. That and I plugged up my Xbox for the first time since January. Oh well, I can use a hiatus to keep from getting burned out.

My email link exchange campaign continues to provide results. It may also be the reason for the jump in page impressions the last few days. Broke $50 today but Adsense has been terrible the last few days. My traffic (at least page impressions) is up but the clicks aren't. It's frustrating to see my CTR plummet. Oh well.

My writer returned the first 2 articles out of the 30 article project today. I'm glad that I am not the one doing the content right now. As unmotivated as I am right now, there really wouldn't be much quality there. I did to a little php work to prepare for one of my merchants. It's not working as it should but I'll figure it out. On with the light lifting days.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker