A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, August 29, 2005

Just Another Blog Entry

Not much to say as far as the sites go. The last two days I have done nothing on them. I am starting to get results from my link exchange email campaign. The cut and paste template I use works decently I guess.

#3 had 44 visitors today according to StatCounter. Of course this was inflated. GREATLY inflated. It was counting page views and came up with the 44. One interesting thing to note about it though, 2 of those visitors were DMOZ editors. 2 different editors looked at the site and view most of the pages, if not all of them. Here's to hoping that there will be good news on that front. It would be interesting to see if DMOZ really has a significant effect on SE rankings.

That's about it. I'm 90 cents from breaking $50 for the month. The last three days have been rough for Adsense. It's amazing how perceptions change. Last month I would have celebrated those earnings, this month I consider them to be low. I like progression.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker