A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Night Off

Upon the urging of a friend, I'm taking the night off. She says I work too much. I'd have to agree. If I'm not working for the State, then I am working for myself. I'm going to have some ice cream.

I did find out something interesting this morning before work. The Universal Template is well designed for Adsense. In its first month, #2 has a CTR that is six times that of the home theater site in its first month. I decided to compare HTAR's second month since the first was full of overhauls. The CTR of #2 is twice that of HTAR's in the second month. Comparing this month, it is almost 2 points above HTAR. People aren't lying when they say the Heatmap works. If you have a chance to design your next site around it, do so!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker