A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Back in the Saddle

I spent the day working on the main money maker for #2. Unlike, HTAR and #3, the main focus of #2 is a pay-per-lead affiliate program. There will be products that I will sell too but it will be the pay-per-lead stuff that has the most potential. It will rely almost exclusively on Adwords traffic too. I can just hear the gasps from all of you. You have to remember that I don't subscribe to any one person's method of making money on the internet. I believe content sites are good but so are other methods out there.

Anyway, I've been working on this form that will get people's information and email it to 2 of my email addresses. Progress has been slow but I finally had a break through tonight. I filled out the form and it sent the email to me with all of the information intact. Before I realized what was happening, I let out a "BAM!" which is in contrast to my customary "BOOM!!". As it echoed through my apartment, I felt a bit sorry for the neighbors that have to put up with my random outbursts. All that remains now as far as the form goes is to figure our MySQL and make it look pretty. Then it will be ready for some PPC traffic.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker