A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

New Merchants and New Motivation

I signed up for Buy.com today and have used them to replace my current remote control merchant. There selection is far better and they have better prices. Both are very good things indeed. I also reversed the position of the merchant and article columns, putting the merchant on the left since that is where most eyes will focus first.

After a little help from some people in a forum, I have my form for #2 working and accessing the MySQL database. All I need to do now is make the form presentable and start my Adwords campaign. I am really excited to see how this goes. I know of people in this are that make obscene amounts of money. It is competitive, but the rewards are worth it.

Read this! This is my buddy Jonleehacker's blog. I have known Jon since March. It is great to see him making real progress, especially in such a short amount of time. He and I have a similar view on how passive income is the way to go if you truly want to become financially free. This article should be an inspiration to everyone working to get their piece of the E-business pie. Congratulations, Jon!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker