A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

...With "Productivity" Emblazoned Across His Chest

I wrecked shop for the second day in a row. I wrote a new article on indirect lighting for the home theater site and posted a new article for #3. I also made 3 link exchange requests for #2.

There was also the culling. I went through the links page on the home theater site and tracked down which ones had my link up and which did not. Those that did not were swiftly removed. There were at least 6 out of the 24 that had not linked back. Jonny doesn't play that.

I'm having second thoughts about removing the ads from the sidebar. Every click I have received on the home theater site since the change as been in the minimum CPC range. I will give it another day or two before putting them back up. Thankfully, #2 more than picked up the slack for the day.

After the situation with the links and merchants, I have decided that I need a spreadsheet (you knew that was coming) to keep track of the merchants, their links, and what pages they are located on so that I can efficiently make changes in the future. Like all of my other spreadsheets, they are available to those I know for free and for those I don't it'll only cost you a link to this blog.

I thought I would evaluate some new merchants tonight but I am dead tired. We will see. I'm sure there's something I'm missing but I'm not quite sure what. Oh, yeah. I need to ramp up my work on the first three sites because Oct 15 is the deadline for work to begin on the last two sites of the year.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker