A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Spinning My Wheels

I could not wait to get home from work today. I was going stir crazy and all I could think about was the progress I was going to make today. Well, that didn't happen. It has been slow going trying to tool this form into looking somewhat decent. Hopefully I will have it ready by Monday so I can start to test it out.

I feel like I'm dragging my feet even though I am slowly making progress here and there. The changes I made to the home theater site have increased the CTR to my merchants. I need to do some refining but I think I may be on the right track with this approach.

I think I have the ideas for #'s 4 and 5 set. These will take the route of #3 for the most part. They will be created from articles I have outsourced. #3 is set to grow and past HTAR by the end of October. Outsourcing saves so much time that its not even funny. I read a guy's post on WMW where he said that he would outsource keyword research, get 75-100 words from that, then outsource those 75-100 words to an author, and finally outsource the proof-reading to his mother-in-law. He said it would cost him around $500. Not bad for a nice size site that will pay you forever.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker