A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Stumbling Blocks

#2's email form has been hacked. Some hacker(s) have been sending out bots to exploit email forms to access email servers and send spam. Apparently this thing is rampant all over the internet, WebmasterWorld is full of people that have been hit just like me. It really pisses me off because now I have to figure out a way to get my email and lead form on #2 safe in addition to the email form on #3. This is time I need for getting myself for D-Day (Oct 15). I wanted to have my Adwords campaign and lead collecting ready by the end of the week but there is no way that will happen now unless I can figure out some security solutions.

I added a few Adwords Keywords today. I calculated that at the rate I am adding words I will come within 10k of the 50k keyword limit of Adword accounts. If you spend a lot of money with them, they will give you more words but I'm not there yet.

I also added an article to both #2 and #3. Now I must go read up on securing my sites.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker