A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Email Form Secured

After days of programming, reverse engineering, and teaching myself php I have finally secured the email forms for #2 and #3. Hopefully they are good as is but later on I may include image verification as the final precaution.

This whole thing has set me back by a full week. That really agitates me. Rather than writing home theater articles and getting my lead form up and running, I was trying to secure my site because some people have nothing better to do.

I finally did my article submissions for #3 today. I know I should have done it earlier but I just had not gotten around to it. That and I wanted to get articles that were about things so overly competitive, it wouldn't help anyone in the search engines. I submitted 3 articles to more places than either HTAR or #2. #3 has a lot of things going for it. Hopefully it will start to see some traffic soon.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker