A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Progress with the Form

Slowly but surely I am making progress with this form. After I get the email form working and validating EVERYTHING before it sends the email, I will know how to do it on a large scale for the lead form. I can look on the bright side and say that this is forcing me to address security for my site. I never thought anyone would want to bother my little sites. Probably no one would but bots are indiscriminate. They attack whatever they can.

I am really getting excited about the shift on October 15th. It will herald a completely different approach than the first 3 sites. I wonder why I always have to do things my way, even when I see the results are better with other methods. Not this time. This time I know what works and I am doing it with some adaptions to make it my own style. It will be an amalgam starting off with one person's approach and adapting where necessary.

Depending on how bad the storms will be here, I may or may not be on this weekend. We will see. All I know is that people here in Austin are overreacting. You'd think that we were living on the coast the way people are snatching bottled water from the grocery stores.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker