A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Need to Stay Focused

Yeah, the grass is always greener on the other side. I am on the cusp of being able to collect leads for #2, something that I have been planning for months. But now that I am almost there, I am so excited about Project 10/15 that I can't concentrate on finishing the form/Adwords stuff. I should probably go talk to some of the people who have succeeded in #2's area as motivation. Their earnings are fairly sizeable.

#3 is starting to get traffic now. There is a problem though. Only the home page and site map are indexed in the search engines. How this happened is anyone's guess because the spiders are there every other day. Whatever the case, the posted articles and the 16 directories I submitted to last night should start to help the situation.

Good news: #3 is 7th in MSN for the main keyword
Bad news: Wordtracker was not even close to accurate about the traffic I should expect from the main keyword. I'm not liking that. Maybe the situation will change after I get above the fold.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Well I guess I better work my way to the top of the list then. If I can get there then I should see a substantial increase in traffic.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker