A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

More Adwords Continued

This has to be getting a bit monotonous for you people in the audience. Yes, more Adwords today. I decided to start a new campaign after all. The keywords are better. The ads are better. Now I just have to wait until after work tomorrow to see the results. I raised my bid as well to get this one off to a good start.

Project 10/15 is coming up. On October 15, I will do research on 5 niches and contact my author. As she writes articles for each niche, I will proceed with obtaining domains and adjusting the CSS of the Universal Template. Nothing fancy. Unlike the Original 3, these new ones aren't centers of great subject information. These are nothing more than straight money makers. Their only purpose is to reach $3/day each. Not a grand undertaking, only a great experiment....




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker