A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, October 27, 2005

LinkMarket.net

I signed up for LinkMarket this weekend and I've been fairly pleased with it. Of course you get the irrelevant link exchange requests but they seem to have a better system than LinkMetro. Instead of putting the person's link up at your site and asking for an exchange like at LinkMetro, you just add sites to your cart. After you have met your quota for the day (5 for the free membership), you push a button that requests a link exchange. Only after both parties have decided they want to have a link exchange, are the links put up on the sites. It is similar to my method of emailing to ask for a link exchange first rather than posting the link and then asking. It's more efficient, and you all know how I feel about efficiency.

It looks like I may be finished with this Adwords stuff in the next day or two. If I can do that then I will be able to shift work over to #7 and creating my link building campaign project for RentaCoder. I also have to set up the article project for my author this weekend. Those articles will cover #3, 4, and 8. There is also the header building for the 3 remaining sites and making the changes in the CSS for the Universal Template. I kind of wish I had a partner because I'm juggling a lot of things here.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker