A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Project 10/15 - Header for #5

Busy day today but it feels like only limited progress was made. I was able to get the mailbox for the business today. With that taken care of, I bought the remaining 4 domain names. Where do all of you get your domains? I think it would be good to compile a list of short reviews in the comments if anyone is interested.

A friend of mine from college recently realized why I'm so fired up about working for myself. She is interested in getting her piece of the internet pie so I am taking her under my wing a bit. We have a few ideas for actual e-commerce sites that we will pursue later. We talked about that a bit tonight.

After getting off the phone with her, rather than take it easy tonight I worked on the header for #5. Took me about an hour and a half. Fastest ever. It usually takes a week of beating my head against the wall before I can get something decent. With the header finished, I just need to figure out the main colors and change the CSS for the Universal Template before we are off to the races!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Hey Jon :)

    Glad to hear that you've got someone there who shares your interest in Internet Marketing :) Always find it fun to talk to people who "understand" what affiliate marketing is about.

    Also...
    I use Registerfly.com for my domain names - they offer .99 cent domain name protection, they accept PayPal too as a form of payment. Which is nice if you don't have a credit card.

    I'd also use GoDaddy.com - now that they have PayPal as an option. Cheap domain names.

    By Blogger The Empress, at 11:35 AM  

  • Hey Empress,

    Yeah, I'm looking forward to working with her on the e-commerce project. It should be alot of fun and the ideas we came up with are really pretty good.

    I haven't used them but I heard that Namecheap.com is good. Apparently they are offering free privacy when you get a domain through them.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker