A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, October 17, 2005

Project 10/15 - Two Days In

I have essentially selected all five niches for Project 10/15. One niche that I was pretty excited about does not look like it will be profitable so it got cut. Maybe one day when I can just make websites for the hell of it I'll go back and build in that niche. I did find a niche that seems to be untouched so I'm looking forward to that.

Tomorrow, I will go to PostNet on the way home from work and rent a post office box so that I don't have to pay for privacy options with my domain names. It will be $120 for 15 months. Cost seems heavy up front but if things go according to plan.... well, we will just say that that $120 will be a nice savings.

I gave it some thought and not doing the header graphic as I usually do is a bad idea. This will slow me down but it should not be too significant in the grand scheme.

I added more keywords to the Adwords campaign. I'll just keep plugging away and eventually I will find some profitable phrases.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, I bumped up the daily budget. I am also getting rid of the highly contested words which will help me get to the point where my ads are shown more often.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker