A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, October 24, 2005

I Wouldn't Be a Good Corporate Drone

Had a rough day at work. I had to deal with a lawyer whose feathers I ruffled today. I know what you are all thinking, "You? Rub people the wrong way?! Not you, Jon." But yes, it is true. I do, on occasion make people mad. Just a part of my sparkling personality, I guess. Anyway, the way things turned out, I was in the right but the lawyer got his way because of politics. I really need to get my business to a strong level so that I don't have to depend on a paycheck anymore.

I decided to take it light today after putting up two new sites last week and dealing with the lawyer today. I added about 500 new keywords to the Adwords campaign and sent out link exchange requests for all 5 of my sites (I still can't believe I have 5 sites now). Tomorrow, I will hit the Adwords campaign hard again and put in more link exchanges. I will also contact my author and see if she is ready for this new project for 2 of the remaining Project 10/15 sites.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker