A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Project 10/15 - PR Update

Site #5: Complete
Time: 3 days 2 hours

I was able to finish #5 today! This one went very smoothly. I am definitely glad I created the Universal Template, otherwise there is no way I would have finished this quickly. Keep in mind that there are only 5 articles on the site. It's not like the normal 15-25 I shoot for.

The only things remaining are the links page and add url page. I won't be using Linkmachine this time around, which may be a bad idea. I will have to think about it. If I can get unlimited licenses with it, I'll use the money I was going to pay my author and buy it instead. Anyway, these two pages will be left alone until the rest of the Project 10/15 group is finished. Then I will do the link exchanges and directory submissions all at the same time.

I haven't even started thinking about #4 and the rest yet because I am tired...

The PR update happened today. Here is the low down:
1. Blog - PR4. I haven't really gone out of my way lately to build up links here.

2. Home Theater Accessories Resource - PR3. I really fell down on the job this quarter. It is up from the PR2 of last quarter but the rest of the site was already a 3. It was only the home page that was being a delinquent.

3. #2 - PR3. #2 came out swinging and made the jump to 3 in its first update.

4. #3 - PR4. The combination of strong links and DMOZ propelled #3 to a PR4. Good stuff.

Well, I'm out.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • So are you making any money out of all these sites now? :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:21 AM  

  • Jean-Rene,

    Not as of yet, this Project 10/15 strategy is proven though by a mutual acquintance...

    BJ,

    I don't know about being organized. I feel like I'm in the midst of a flurry and can't seem to make heads or tails of it all. A gameplan is a good thing though, I finished that site in only 3 days and that was entirely because I set out to do these new sites quickly.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker