A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Project 10/15 - One Week Later

Site #6: Complete
Time: 9 hours 23 minutes

I was an idiot and slept on the couch last night. It wasn't very comfortable and I woke up at 6:30 this morning. It was still dark out on a Saturday morning and I couldn't get back to sleep. Rather than spend the next few hours cursing my luck, I got to work. I didn't start work on #4 but went on to #6. #6 deals with electrical engineering concepts so I wrote some short articles for it and created the header. The header was not nearly as nicely done as some of my others but I can always go back and redo it.

I kept the colors the same so there was no need to change the CSS. I wanted new colors but the pictures I found had the same colors as #5. This numbering thing is going to get confusing real quick...

Anyway, I'm one week in on Project 10/15 and I have 2 of the 5 new sites up. I may wait until my writer is ready and have her do the articles for 2 of the remaining sites. I know her writing style and it is more conducive to these niches. Well, I'm going to go make some fajitas. Jonny out.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker