A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

More Keywords and Link Exchanges

After my post last night on the Adwords spreadsheet, I did some retooling of my own. It now has 460+ rows in it which becomes 920+ keywords when I put them into an Adgroup. Hopefully the campaign will do better than it was previously. I added several thousand keywords tonight alone and I plan to add more tomorrow.

Project 10/15 is still on. I will try to get #7 up and running by next Wednesday.

I went to RentaCoder and Elance to check out some of the projects that people were bidding on for link building. Many of the projects seem to be fairly haphazard. They don't mention anything about making sure that the source code shows that the page is bot friendly or the quality of the other links on the page. Most are only concerned about getting on pages with PR of 2 or above. I think I can create guidelines that should cover me decently. If these people are doing alright with their requirements full of loop holes, I should be able to craft something that will be ironclad.

There is a level of apprehension in this though. It's that fear of the unknown. Same thing happened when I paid for hosting the first time... When I revealed the Home Theater Accessories Resource... When I outsourced content writing for the first time... It's that self-imposed barrier I put up to keep myself in the areas that I feel comfortable. The only thing to do is do it. I have to constantly push the envelope, constantly break out of my comfort zone. That's the only way I will grow.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • I agree. There are so many things that I have held back on because it meant stepping out of my comfort zone and taking a risk. I just have to tell myself that fortune favors the bold...

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker