A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Too Much at Work

The last few weeks I have been working too much at work. This extra time at the job is taking away from my time to work on what really matters. I don't think that I could get out of working for someone else fast enough. Unfortunately, I can't really pull that off making only 2 bucks a day (on a good day now that things have gone south).

My approach has been haphazard lately. I've been bouncing from one idea to the next. I think this is because I really want to see some results. I need to get back to concentrating on the process that will bring the results.

I'm thinking that I am going to focus on only 2 things for this internet business. Sites that will sport ads and completely seperate affiliate sites. The affiliate sites will rely almost exclusively on PPC traffic, assuming I can get that right. The ad-sporting sites would be of the same type that I am currently creating. The afffilate sites would be fewer in number and of higher quality than the numerous ad-sporting sites I would have.

This approach will depend on me finding someone to build links for me. I will test this out with my friend and see what kind for results the Project 10/15 sites get from her efforts. Hopefully all of this will put me back on track.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • I'd be carefull how you go about getting those links. I've got a weird feeling that the search engines are going to be penalizing websites that do reciprocal linking because it's an artificial way of gaining popularity. Just a feeling I have. I think Google might have already started this with it's new Jagger update that I've heard about.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:09 AM  

  • The links I would be paying her to get for me wouldn't be reciporical ones. Besides, I'm tired of trying to cater to Google in hopes that they will think my sites are "good enough". I'm more focused on doing well in Yahoo and MSN right now. Whatever happens with Google, happens.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker