A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Project 10/15 - Directory Submissions

After not getting any word from Google about what to do about my account, I started doing some directory submissions. It had been months since I submitted HTAR to directories so I did so for it as well as #5 and 6. I was able to do about 12 each before the tedium finally got to me.

No luck with my link building project I posted. I thought about it and I have a friend that I can at least get to do directory submissions. She doesn't know much about the web but she can cut and paste and that's all I do when I do my submissions. I could give her my spreadsheets with the info for my sites on them and a list of directories I want her to submit them to. I told her about it and she is seriously considering it. Having her do that on a regular basis would help me out a lot and I'm sure she wouldn't mind a little extra spending money=)

I'm having trouble staying focused on my direction. #2 and its lead form does not look like it will be ready before Christmas. I was considering trying to pull off a site to sell things that would do well during Christmas. Between Project 10/15 and the lead form, my resources are tied up. I should have prepared the seasonal stuff months ago. Live and learn.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker