A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Project 10/15 - #4 & the Articles

It's been a few days, let me get you back up to speed. My author moved far more swiftly than I anticipated and finished all of the articles for #4. She did this so quickly that I haven't even built the template for the site yet. I'm falling down on the job=)

I have been in the process of creating a promotion for Christmas. I've been building the pages and everything associated with that as quickly as possible. I almost decided not to try to get it all finished because I felt that I would not have enough time. After swaying back and forth on the issue, I finally decided to go with it. If I fail, it won't be the first time=) If I succeed, it's money in my pocket. Either way, I will learn something from it.

I have also decided that I am trying to do too much. After the final site from Project 10/15 is finished, there will be no more sites built for an undetermined amount of time. I will have 8 sites up (my original goal to have by year's end) and my entire focus will be to get each one profitable (profitablity standard will vary for each) before moving on to anything new. No matter how promising the next shiny, new idea may be.

October
$54.15 - Not so hot. I'm not entirely sure what happened but the beginning of the month was very rough. November isn't starting out so great either. We will see how it ends up.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker