A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

More PPC

Thanks for the comments everyone. I still have a long way to go before things really start going but there has definitely been a shift in the right direction. PPC really isn't something to be scared of. You set your budget and Google will not let your campaign exceed that amount for the month. The truth is that you will probably not spend nearly as much as you want to when you are just starting out. I found my problem was/is getting too FEW clicks instead of too many. I can't tell you how much I want to get this profitable so that I can hurry up and move on to the next program. Rinse and repeat as Jscott says.

I spent my time after work working on my campaign. For the last few days, I have added at least 20 Adgroups with anywhere between 50 and 300 keywords each. I also put in more effort into developing better adcopy. I made some changes to the low/no CTR adgroups, so I am interested in seeing if they have any effect. Hopefully they will because these groups in particular have high impressions. If I could raise my volume then the sales will follow.

2 Sales/day would make me happy for this month as long as I came out with a decent ROI.

HTAR finally broke the 50 visitors in a day mark with 56 last night. Unfortunately, Adsense revenue does not reflect the recent surge in traffic.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker