A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, November 21, 2005

So Close...

That's how I feel right now. I am so close to getting this PPC thing down but so far away it seems. I made 2 more sales this weekend and they got me all fired up. My problem is volume. I need more traffic. That's all there is to it. Today's Adwords clicks were down from usual. I probably average about 20/day but I need to get that to about 50/day. I guess I just need to suck it up and make more ads for more products. Hopefully, I will hit on one that will be a winner.

I am dragging my feet like you wouldn't believe with Project 10/15. The articles for #4 and 7 are finished. The templates are finished for #4. The domains are paid for. The headers are finished for #4 and #8. All of this but the sites are still not up. I don't know, it's hard to get motivated for these ad-based sites when I have this PPC one that has the potential to make $8-24/day if I can just get enough traffic there. It's that promise of hitting that $20/day that really gets to me. While it isn't much at all, it is far more than I am currently making.

I'm out. I'm sick and I want to try to get a few more things finished before I call it a night.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker