A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Death of Adsense and SEO

For me at least. I have been giving this serious consideration and Adsense just isn't doing it for me. While I will continue to have sites with Adsense and I may make more in the future, those types of sites will be a small part of my internet business. Between the effort to create original content, SEO, link exchanges, algorithm changes, and everything else involved it really isn't time/cost effective. Right now, this holiday PPC promotion I have been working on has trampled the Adsense revenue I get from 5 sites. It took far less time and makes more money.

HTAR and Sites #2-5: <$2/day combined
PPC1: $10-20/day

The problem with PPC...money. While time was the limiting factor with Adsense/SEO sites, money is the hinderance for PPC sites. I have come up with so many other promotions that I would like to do but I have a limited amount of money to play with which keeps me from growing as quickly as I would like.

My task for PPC 1 is to reduce costs. This is a holiday promotion and it will be going the way of the dodo soon so I want to make as much as I can before it all dries up. I have also signed up for a promotion that should be ready before the end of PPC 1's season. This new program deals with #3's subject matter. Also, the program that I had claimed would be the real money maker for #2 is getting it's own site. I suspect that the domain name was a hindering factor back in October so it will get it's own domain as I did with PPC 1.

I am away from my computer for the rest of the week so the updates may be sparadic and the work on my Business will be nearly nonexisitant.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker