A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Rough Day in the Neighborhood

Yeah, today was rough for the Business. I don't know if HTAR was down during the day but I've only had 1 Adsense click after averaging $2/day all month. Then there is PPC1... This was the worst day for PPC1 since November. Only 2 sales today and 2 cancellations. It may sound like things balanced out but it doesn't since I still had the same number of Adwords clicks today. I guess there will be days like this and I fared better than some. I know of a couple people promoting these same products who had 38 cancellations today. Thankfully they achieve better volumes than I do but still, that's $319 that simply vanishes from your grasp. Affiliate marketing is a rough world. I will definitely have safety nets in place before I leave the workforce to do this full time.

The PHP script is essentially finished for #3's PPC promotion. I have completed the static portion of the sales copy and now just have to create the variable sales blurbs for each product. I have 13 to go after finishing the first one today.

As you may have guessed Project 10/15 is on hold for the time being. I just can't bring myself to sink time into finishing it knowing that these PPC programs yield better returns. I hate leaving things unfinished but that is how things will stay for them right now.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker