A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm Back Again

It's good to be back. Being out of town and unable to make changes to my Business highlighted my need for the laptop. There were many changes that I needed to make that I was just unable to do without the resources on my desktop.

Over the past few days there has been good news and bad news in relation to the Business. The bad news: after the 8 sale day, I made 4 sales/day which was not enough to provide me with much profit per day. This made my ROI plummet from the high 90s to low 40s. I tried to lower my costs but to no avail.

After coming back I decided to try to increase my conversion rate. In the same way that the PHP knows which links and text to use by the id code, I added specific product images that would appear in the same way. This small addition made the landing page look far better. The results are still preliminary but I made 6 sales today for a profit of $26 with about the same # of clicks. We will see if this is a fluke or not tomorrow.

I have decided on the products to promote for #3. The profit margin will be much smaller than with PPC1 but as long as I can pull an ROI of over 70% with it I will be happy. I will be working on that and PPC2 which is the stand alone of the "money maker" that was supposed to be on #2. These are exciting times.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker