A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Script is Finished!

The PHP script for #3's PPC promotion is finished. I'm debating whether I want to go to bed early or if I want to work on my keyword building algorithm tonight. At this pace, the campaign should be ready to go by Wednesday. I'm starting off with 14 products for this merchant. If they convert well, I will slowly encompass their whole line. That's one of the great things about affiliate marketing, it's symbiotic. If I do well, the merchant does well.

The ideas are running wild! I have 3 programs that are on the plate next. I'm having trouble prioritizing because they are all potentially great. #2's will be next though. That is a big one that I need running for January. This will be running off of Overture though. This is another envelope pusher or "opportunity for growth" as by boss says. I've heard both good and bad about Overture. We will see.

I am trying desperately to get my costs down. I have been able to reduce them from $22-30/day to $7-13 but I'm a perfectionist; I want <$10/day on my holiday promotion. Speaking of which, it turns out that those were just rough days, it is almost back to normal sales levels now. Anyway, if I can pull less than $10/day in expenses while maintaining my sales rate I will have acheived a massive goal for the Buisness.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker