A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Diminishing Returns

I don't know what my deal is but I've been tired all week. Anyway, I was able to finish a few more product blurbs. Only 6 more left but you can definitely see the quality of my sales copy degrade with each progressive one I completed. So tired.

PPC1 seems to be on its last legs. 1 sale today but the same number of clicks. It was only intended to be a Christmas promotion so I expected this to happen eventually. I was just hoping to have my next program up and running before PPC1 died. Oh well.

That's essentially where I am right now. Tired and at the point of diminishing returns. Impatience cost me last time and I have to fight the urge to start the campaigns for the products that I have finished. I think I'll stop rambling, take a shower, and watch a movie. Hopefully that will keep me from doing something destructive=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker