A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Playin' Hookie

Yeah, I stayed home today from work. It's been awhile since I have been this sick. I need to eat more veggies I guess.

Between my multi-hour naps, I was able to accomplish a great deal on PPC2. The javascript is in place and there is only on error that is coming up from it. I should be able to take care of that tomorrow. I signed up for the Overture newsletter which gives you a coupon when you open an account. Baby steps. All that seems to be left is making the page more presentable, verifying that all of the info is being mailed to me, and creating my keyword list. I've heard horror stories about submitting keywords to Overture so wish me luck.

PPC1 needs a little bit of an overhaul on the ads that mention "Christmas Deals". I think PPC1 has profit potential even though the holidays are over. I will keep you posted.

That's it for right now. Nvu is acting crazy so I'm going to hit the hay again.

Jonny Out




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker