A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, January 02, 2006

While You Were Off From Work

I was in the office. I was rather agitated about the fact that we didn't have today off. Of all of the places to work, you'd think the state would give us the day off but no. Anyway...

PPC2 is finally finished! It looks so much better than the original it isn't even funny. All of the validations work and it sends me the email once it has been filled out. Now for Overture.

Here are my numbers from last month. Better than ever but still some disappointments.

Adsense: $78.33
Best month ever by almost $20. Good Stuff=)

PPC1:
Gross: $546
Expenses: $417.48
Net: $128.52
Here is the disappointment. While I did well with sales, my expenses were too high. I wasn't able to get my expenses down until late in the month. Add to that the period with the major cancellations/no sales days and my ROI dropped like a rock. Lesson, reduce expenses at all costs.

Total: $206.85
While there were disappointments, this is my best month ever. Feels good to go from making $50-60/month to over $200. With PPC2 finished, I am hoping for another great leap in earnings this month.

Burke's Challenge Progress [Revised]: $4.15/day, $95.85/day to go=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Oops, I didn't even realize that I did that. Let me change that real quick.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 9:14 PM  

  • Rome wasn't bult in a day ;)

    By Blogger Mark, at 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker