A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, December 29, 2005

=)

I'm feeling much better. Still not 100% and can't quite walk in a straight line but I'm better than I was.

The technical side of the form is complete. I was able to figure out the JavaScript error and fix the problem. I also verified that I have all of the necessary fields. Turns out that I was missing a couple so double checking was a good idea. The changes that have been made since October are so great that I have to make a totally revised PHP script and database. The database should not be that hard and I used some of the concepts I developed with keyword generation to quickly create most of the script. Now it looks like it may be a matter of copy and paste.

The tedious part that can't be streamlined is going through all 54 fields and making sure that the variables match between the page, PHP script, and database. After this is finished and everything works properly, I will be so much closer to being finished.

I ran my numbers for the month and, while they are higher than I have ever made in this game, there are obvious points that I need to work on. More on that next month.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker