A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Another Day

I was able to make some changes to PPC1 but it is too early to tell if they are making a difference or not. Part of the problem is that I have cut back on the number of products I'm promoting so the level of traffic to test on is significantly smaller.

Yesterday I killed 2 birds with one stone. Both of these birds were ones that I have been procrastinating on but I had some motivation so I did it. One, I finally opened a checking account for the business. I already have a savings account but now everything can totally be separate. It has it's own debit card and everything. Bird two, I have officially been approved for the $160k loan for a home/duplex.

Overture is a pain. It is so convoluted and ridiculous. Aggravating. I've submitted about 1200 words this weekend so I'm going to wait until most of those are approved/declined before sending in the next set. At this rate, I don't know if I will get PPC2 off the ground before the end of the month.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker