A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Overture Prep

With the lead form finished, I have started to create my keyword list. I want to have it finished before I actually sign up for Overture. One good thing about Overture is that you can see what other people are bidding. Already, I have found a few words that have very little competition. I like that=)

PPC1 has slowed tremendously, as expected, but it has been making sales. The problem lies in that 1. I still feel my CPC is too high, especially for the low volume (1 sale/day now) and 2. I had 2 cancellations today that have put me in the red already. The world of PPC is a scary place.

This morning, I did make a few changes to PPC1's landing page. My goal is to average 2 sales/day on it which would be pretty good considering that it was initially intended to be a holiday only promotion site. If I could pull that with my current expenses, that would be a little over $10/day. Here's to landing page optimization!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker