A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

And the Confusion Ensues...

Overture is weird as hell. I have absolutely no clue what is going on when I am trying to use it. It isn't simple and straight forward like Adwords. Not in the least. I feel like I am in the Wilderness of Confusion while I am logged on. Everything is convoluted and twisted. Another thing is that it is completely human-edited so your keywords have to pass what the editor thinks is relevant to your page. Otherwise your keyword will be denied. To add to that, they say to expect to wait 3 to 5 days before you hear back on the status of your words and ads. This thing is going to be a beast.

Of the 300+ products I had been promoting over the holidays with PPC1, I am down to about 30 or less. I have cut out all of the products that did not make sales and all of the products that did not have an ROI that I felt warranted continued ad time. Have to be cut throat with this PPC stuff. I am still shooting for my goal of 2 sales/day. I am reading a book on optimizing landing pages so we will see if I can put it to good use.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker