A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, January 09, 2006

Set-Back

I tried but sometimes it doesn't matter what you do. PPC1 is going down until next holiday season. It just was not making money anymore. I decided that it would be better to cut my loses and focus on my other campaigns. I am quickly losing ground on my pursuit of $100/day.

I added about 1000 more words to my Overture campaign for PPC2. I am hesitant to add more than that at a time because a real person looks at each of the words to decide whether I can use them or not. I'd rather not take the risk of submitting 10k words at one time and having them reject a majority of them. Plus this way I can more easily tell what words have been approved and disapproved.

#3's PPC campaign just isn't getting traffic. I added more products yesterday but still I get very few impressions. Goes to show that keyword research isn't always correct. I will keep working on it, of course but I'm not sure what else I can do. If the traffic isn't there, you can't make them click your ad.

This brings me to PPC3 and the possibilities for filling that role. I think I may have had my fill of trying to hit the smaller niches. I'm willing to try something far bigger with more traffic. I have an idea of what it will be.

Sorry if this post is a bit pessimistic. Things get rough but you have to persevere.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker