A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Fleshing Out PPC3

PPC3 is coming along. Writing sales copy is not the easiest thing in the world. As you no doubt have heard a million times, you want to sell benefits and not features. It's the translation of features into benefits that can get hairy. You have to know WHO you are trying to market to in order to know how the features will benefit them. Too often, I find myself wanting to hit a broad range of people with my sales copy but, supposedly, that is not the most effective method. It took me most of the night to write the copy for one of the products. Nine to go.

I have also been working on the PHP script a bit to include more variable portions than ever before. Now everything but the header images and template change. Product images, lists of features and benefits, sales copy, and titles all change with the id number.

Approved Search Listings: 908
Declined Search Listings: 2535
Pending Search Listings: 2173

This is the kind of thing I have to deal with from Overture. How are they going to decline over 2500 keywords. You can understand now how I can easily lose motivation from getting emails like that. Especially considering PPC1 has had no leads yet. Anyway, it's showertime.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker