A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Repercussions

There are repercussions to not putting your best effort into your business. It fails. It is that simple. This month has been a failure for my business due to my lack of effort. After the fall of PPC1, I did not do everything necessary to get my next two programs running. PPC2 is still having trouble due to complications with Overture and I just finished the sales copy for PPC3 today.

I will be using the last few days of January to get things right. I can't continue on this path any longer if I expect to succeed. The tasks are to:

1) Get my keywords into Overture. I have 2000+ in right now but none are high traffic words. No more submitting 1,200 per day. Depending on a number of factors, it could be between 5,000 and 10,000 per day. Only a small percentage actually get approved so these high numbers are necessary.

2) Streamline the form on PPC2. There is something that is not making people want to sign up. I need to make sure that load times aren't a factor.

3) Post the landing pages for PPC3 and create the Adwords Campaign.

It is time for me to get serious. December showed me that I can make money when I try hard and make an honest effort. January taught me that I will lose money if I do not give it my all. Let's see what February will bring.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker