A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Alternating Days is Gold

Indeed. I worked on PPC3 today and was able to finish all but 2 products. I'm getting excited about it and am not completely sure if I should wait until next month to start or begin as soon as everything is ready. Chances are PPC3 won't be ready this month so I guess it isn't even something I should really consider at the moment.

I don't know if I mentioned it or not but I plan to do an A/B split test for PPC3. It is a technical product and I want to see if a feature/benefits chart-style landing page does better than a narrative style one. The problem I foresee with this is that I will not be able to test my ads at the same time. I will have to hope to have found effective adcopy prior to starting the split test. I haven't quite determined my course of action on that yet.

My method for getting more words approved in Overture had some success. The big words that I really wanted were still disapproved but I did get a lot of the others that I wanted. Maybe a couple shifts here and there will garner those elusive keywords. I will let you know.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker