A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

This May Work

Splitting the sites I work on by day makes me so much more productive. I was able to get several groups of keywords into Overture for their disapproval. I did make some adjustments that may make getting words approved more easier. We will find out in the coming days. I really think that I may be on the right track with PPC2. Hopefully next month will be the breakout month of it like December was for PPC1. PPC2 is good all year until the Holidays so it is exactly what I need.

I think I'm addicted to starting to new projects. I find myself fighting the urge to start pursuing other programs to promote. PPC3 isn't even up yet! I need to calm myself=) I have come to a conclusion though. From this point on, I will not promote a product that pays less than $8.00/sale unless I KNOW that the program is profitable. Anything less runs the risk of low to no profit margins if competition is even moderately heavy in the PPC world. This isn't Gospel, it's just one man's opinion.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker